Here is my life in pictures. I hope you enjoy it!
- Places where my pictures have been used
- My published photos.
- Archaeological dig on the northern fronter of Inka imperial expansion at Quitoloma in Canguahua, Ecuador (July 25, 2002).
- Farm sale
- In August of 2000, my parents sold the farm in South Dakota.
- Browse a photo album of our June 2000 trip to Alaska. Warning: this area is graphics intensive.
- Kirksville, Missouri
- This is the current place we call home.
- Gettysburg will long be remembered as the place where we lived from 1998-1999.
- South Dakota
- I grew up on a farm. Can you tell?
- Family photo albums
- This were my initial attempts to create family photo albums. Browse at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents, typos, dead links, old email addresses, or unoptimized graphics.
- My Life With Wiren
- My brother's website.
| Marc Becker's Home Page
| firstname.lastname@example.org |